Saturday, May 9, 2009

Heather Brewer.
























































If you have read the books, "The Chornicles of Vladimir Tod", then you will certainly envy me. I got to meet the author of them, Heather Brewer. She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Heather came to Bridger Middle School on May 7th. She talked about writing books, about herself, and she even read us the 1st chapter of her new book 10th grade Bleeds. Heather Brewer has written 8th Grade Bites, 9th Grade Slays, and now 10th Grade Bleeds. It hits bookstores on June 25th. You can visit her website at http://www.heatherbrewer.com/ to learn more about her books. If some of you don't know, I was a part of the Truman Award Readers Selectors to choose the list for next year. Heather Brewer's book 8th Grade Bites, was a book that we put on the list and the thank-you we got from her was a free t-shirt with the purple smiley for her new book with a purple smiley button. We all also got another button either a red, blue, or purple smiley. I got a blue one as my second. We all got to sit front row when she talked to us, and we all got to get our books signed first. I personally own both of her books, and will get the new book when it comes out. I am including pictures of this time with this update. I hope you enjoy these books as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment