Monday, May 25, 2009

Update!(:

I ONLY HAVE 1 1/2 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL UNTIL I'M A HIGHSCHOOLER!(: Band got their marching band music for next year. The show we are doing is "Tribal Elements", you can listen to it at www.inspiremusic.com. On the main website, it will want to take you through a video DON'T DO THAT. When you get there you will have to click "Marching Band Productions" in the bottom left hand corner. When you get to the next page, you will have to make sure that you are on grade 3/4 gallery 1, and you will click on "Tribal Elements", which it is the last one in the row and is an orangeish color. It will bring up a new page and will start playing the track once it uploads. There are four movements to the piece and each of them are unique in their own way. It's actually 5 PAGES OF MUSIC, talk about a lot, huh. I have started my scrapbook for my host family in the Czech Republic, and I'm about halfway finished with it. I've FINALLY gotten my passport and ticket ready for my flight on the 28th of June. I've gotten SO much stuff for this trip ALREADY. I had to get a pair of shoes that are only to be worn in the house, my luggage tags, an adapter, a passport holder, a luggage strap, and even a new luggage bag set!

No comments:

Post a Comment